Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sickies in the Hurley house

Well yesterday was one crazy day! I had training class in the morning at 6:15, Allyson's PT at 10:30, Jillian's art class at 12, playdate at 1:30, dance at 4 and work at night. I was so tired all day but figured it was just from that exhaustive schedule. Last night I buzzed out of work as early as I could get loose, crashed at home and stayed in bed until 8:30 this morning. I woke up feeling like I was run over by a truck and thought a coffee might perk me up. No way, now I've been running to the bathroom. Jillian's complaining of not feeling well but I don't know if she's truly ill or just feeding off of my symptoms. Nonetheless I set up work boxes today since yesterday she didn't get to school work until supper time and it was a huge struggle. Today's workboxes are:

~~Spelling (I changed the setup on my printer so I can print the pages smaller and fit 4 on 1 page using both sides rather than using 4 pages which is what I had been doing)
~~Book adventure
~~Phonics
~~Math activity (playing with tangram shapes today)
~~Math worksheet
~~Art project
~~Frog book (science)

ETA: I called the manufacturer of the butterfly house and they'll either send me a replacement or a similar item of equal value. Hooray! I have to call to follow up today because they didn't call me back Friday afternoon but they were soooo nice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment