Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rain, rain go away

What a rainy blah day. Good napping weather. If only my kids thought so too :) Jillian set up her own workboxes today, with the exception of the phonics page which I chose. The math pages just go in order. So today's workboxes are:
~~Book adventure (she requested it to be one of the first boxes before she runs out of steam)
~~New puzzle
~~Spelling
~~Math page
~~Matching sounds game
~~Dot to dot
~~Spring book and questions
~~Phonics
~~Journal

I'm pretty disappointed. We bought Jillian a butterfly house for Christmas and I pulled it out to look at sending away the coupon to start our caterpillars. Unfortunately the zipper is broken on the little doorway so it doesn't seal up! I bought it back in November or something from Toys R Us, I guarantee I don't have the receipt! I'm going to call and see if they'll exchange it anyway since it's never been used, I still have the coupon and everything. Grrr, so frustrating. I'm looking into doing frogs too but I was hoping to spend less than $20. We have an aquarium so if we could find tadpoles it'd be essentially free. But I don't see that happening. Plus there is a type of frog I was looking at and the skin of the tadpoles and froglets is pretty translucent so you can see the heart beating. Now Jillian has it in her head that she wants to keep the frogs as pets! At least they are low maintenance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment