Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Friday

Or is it LAZY Friday? I'm not up to setting up much today. I have a ton to do so we are having a laid back day...even more laid back than our typical Fun Friday, if that's possible. haha. The only 2 requirements today are spelling quiz (completed, got a 90) and book adventure. We just got a bunch of books from the library yesterday so she has plenty to choose from. She likes one called "Our Granny" about grandmothers and their differences. She thinks it's funny when it says "Our granny has a wobbly bottom." lol...and something about baggy underpants? It's a silly book but a really nice book about different types of grandmothers. For example, the first page says they might live in a house, apartment, farm, trailer, nursing home. It was the Story hour book yesterday and we enjoyed it so much we brought it home. Today I am working for our church's fair booth at a Ham radio festival all afternoon into the evening. Then tomorrow I'll be back there early and work until about 3. Jillian's having a sleepover with 3 friends tomorrow night and they are arriving at 4 (WHAT was I thinking???????). Then Sunday she has dance rehearsal for sacred dance at church then I'm hosting a Lia Sophia party. Sometimes I can't wait until Monday, except that Monday is craziness too. I guess Tuesday is my weekend!!! Oh, Jillian also needs to email my friend Vickie and thank her because she let us borrow her Sissix machine. Jillian and her friends are doing paper dolls at the party. :) Probably won't be back on here for a couple days, have a fantastic weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment